The only constant is change.
The World of PR, Communications and Storytelling has evolved - have you?
In the world of marketing, communications and public relations, the only constant is change. The evolving needs of the modern consumer, fast-changing technology and the constantly varying media and influencer landscape requires organizations to not only keep up, but also plan and execute in ways that will speak authentically to their audiences.
Storytelling isn’t going anywhere – it’s how we share our stories that’s changing.
When it comes to public relations and communications, we combine the best tried and true practices with straightforward advice, innovation, hard work and creativity. At Worthington PR & Story, we provide smart, customized PR and communications expertise for brands with a story to tell. You’ll get the expertise and experience of a large-scale agency, with the high quality service and customized approach of a boutique firm.
Contract Opportunity: Account Manager or Senior Account Manager – Worthington PR & Story – POSTING NOW CLOSED.
Worthington PR & Story is growing! We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join our team to help provide smart, customized PR and communications expertise for brands with a story to tell.
Whether it’s writing strong and engaging content, developing social media strategies, writing PR materials or executing communications and marketing tactics, you believe in the power of a great story.
The successful candidate has the following qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or similar discipline
- Minimum of three to five years of progressive experience in a PR, communications or marketing role
- Proven leadership experience in managing teams and mentoring others
- Agency experience or suitable qualifications that demonstrate your talents at impeccable client management and service.
Understanding brands comes intuitively for you, you are client-focused and your skills are backed by solid experience. You:
- Have experience developing and writing creative communications strategies
- Understand the social media world, and can develop compelling and creative social media content
- Can write a variety of traditional public relations pieces, including media pitches, media advisories, news releases, media kits, backgrounders and briefs
- Have confidence to develop compelling story angles and proactively pitch the media
- Are a multi-tasker, able to juggle adapting priorities and can meet deadlines
- Have strong project management skills
- Are focused, creative and have excellent service skills with a people first mentality
- Are a natural storyteller; you understand the attributes of creating and sharing a strong story
- Have a creative eye for visual content, photography and videography
- Believe that collaboration and continuous learning are important
- Are community minded and you’re interested in supporting important social causes as part of your work.
This position offers flexibility and a well-rounded portfolio of exciting clients.
If you’re interested in continuing to build your career in a modern, forward-thinking, ambitious agency environment, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This job posting will close December 9, 2019, or as soon as a suitable candidate is selected.
For more information, please visit www.worthingtonpr.com.