*Position Closed: Job Posting – Account Coordinator
This job posting is now closed.
We are looking for an Account Coordinator to join our team. Is it you?
Worthington PR & Story is a growing communications, PR and digital agency based in Calgary.
We embrace our core values, which include serving as trusted advisors, having an approachable attitude, solving problems creatively and being tuned in.
Ready to take the plunge on a great opportunity to expand your skills and quickly grow your career in a positive, team-based, entrepreneurial environment?
You would be a key part of a fast-paced, professional and friendly agency team, working collaboratively to develop and deliver incredible results on client projects and campaigns, and supporting our team members to execute campaigns and projects.
You would have an opportunity to apply your public relations and writing skills, including media list development, media monitoring, media reporting, writing public relations materials, pitching the media and working on a variety of tasks within the agency environment.
The successful applicant can multitask, manage up and down, prioritize tasks and be results-driven.
We pride ourselves on providing excellent client service, being trusted team players, supporting each other, learning, working hard and celebrating our wins.
We offer a hybrid work environment, competitive salary, health benefits, bonuses, paid personal days and other workplace perks.
- Supporting the team with a variety of public relations and media relations activities, including writing media advisories, press releases, managing media lists and influencer lists, tracking media coverage and building media reports.
- Develop compelling key messaging, social content for all different platforms, staying on brand and being creative for each client.
- Being willing to help support the team to drive success across the agency.
- Ability to think outside the box and research ideas to stay on trend with the ever-changing world of PR and social media.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Confidence to manage external partners and vendors.
- Assisting in event coordination and planning.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, creative, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
- Strong writing skills
- Administrative support as required.
- The ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience in your field.
- Writing samples or portfolio provided upon request.
- This position is based in Calgary.
About Worthington PR & Story
In just five years, Worthington PR & Story has grown into a well-established and highly respected PR and communications agency. WPRS provides strategy, writing, public relations, social media, communications, events and marketing expertise to retail, consumer, tourism, financial, tech and real estate brands. Also home to Noble Arrow, providing communications strategies and support to meaningful charities and community changemakers.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Rachel Redmond at firstname.lastname@example.org and address “Account Coordinator Job Application” in the subject line. Apply quickly, this position will close as soon as a suitable candidate is found.