Job Posting – Digital Coordinator – P/T Flexible Contract
Job Posting – Digital Coordinator – Part-Time Flexible Contract
We are looking for a part-time Digital Coordinator based in Edmonton. Is it you?
Worthington PR & Story was founded in 2018 and is a growing PR and communications agency based in Calgary. We help brands share their stories with the world. We do this by:
- Offering best-in-class communications, digital and public relations services.
- Serving as an impeccable partner that provides value to clients.
- Applying creative ideas and unique strategies to every project.
- Adjusting to the ever-changing business environment and staying innovative.
- Being trusted advisors to our clients’ strategic teams.
As a Digital Coordinator, you will assist us with creating social media content and supporting our agency work in the Edmonton area. This position is flexible, with 3-5 hours a week to start with occasional weekends/evenings. This is an ideal position for a post-secondary student looking for flexibility to work around their class schedule while building their career.
- Excellent knowledge of Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Create and edit social media content.
- Participate in writing social content and social media strategies.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Assist with event coordination and planning.
- Strong familiarity with current social media platforms and trends
- Ability to communicate with ease
- Highly creative
- Well organized
- Experience with video editing and editing apps
- Communications, Business or PR students preferred
Interested applicants should email a current cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Job Opportunity” as the email subject line.