Job Posting – Communications and Digital Coordinator
Note: This posting is now closed.
We are looking for a Communications & Digital Coordinator to join our team. Is it you?
Worthington PR & Story was founded in 2018, and is a growing communications agency based in Calgary. We guide brands to share their stories with the world. We do this by:
- Offering best-in-class communications, digital and public relations services.
- Serving as an impeccable partner that provides value to clients.
- Applying creative ideas and unique strategies to every project.
- Adjusting to the ever-changing business environment and staying innovative.
- Being trusted advisors for our clients’ strategic teams.
You will be a key part of a fast-paced, professional and friendly agency team, working collaboratively to develop and deliver incredible results on client projects and campaigns.
We pride ourselves on providing excellent client service, being trusted team players, supporting each other, learning, working hard and celebrating our wins.
The successful applicant can multitask, manage up and down, prioritize tasks and be results-driven. This role requires a minimum of 1 year experience in an Agency setting or similar, and at least 1 year of experience in managing and executing social media campaigns. A post-secondary degree or diploma in a related field is an asset.
This position offers a hybrid in-office and work-from-home schedule.
- Provide exceptional work in all types of social media communication.
- Excellent knowledge of Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Participate in writing social content, communications plans and social media strategies.
- Support in the development of award-winning, insight-driven, creative ideas to drive results.
- Develop compelling key messaging, social content for all different platforms, staying on brand and being creative for each client.
- Be relentless in the execution of program effectiveness by managing day-to-day activities and client deliverables.
- Ability to think outside the box and research ideas to stay on trend with the ever-changing world of social media.
- Manage a robust and varied client portfolio, while making every client feel like your only client.
- Willingness to learn new skills.
- Manage external partners and vendors.
- Assisting in event coordination and planning.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, creative, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
- Administrative support as required.
Interested applicants should email a current cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Job Opportunity” as the email subject line. This posting will close on January 18, 2022.